One Stop ColoRectal –Piles Clinic in Mumbai
Treatment of piles without any surgery is possible if piles are diagnosed in early stages. Less severe piles can be treated by changes in diet, medicines and Painless Minimally Invasive Surgery/Procedures for piles at one stop colorectal clinic/piles clinic by best doctor for piles. Major surgery for haemorrhoids/ Piles /Bavasir/Mulvyadh can be avoided with advanced treatment.
Dr Nitish Jhawar, is piles specialist doctor in Mumbai and Colorectal surgeon at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital and Neoalta Specialty Clinic, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. He has received advance training in Treatment of piles and DGHAL (Doppler Guided Ligation of Hemorrhoids) at Austria.
Dr Jhawar is fellow association of colorectal surgeon of India (FACRSI) and fellow Colorectal Surgery US.
Advance Painless Piles Treatment: Best piles treatment
- DGHAL (ligation Of Piles)
- Stapler surgery for Piles (MIPH)
- LASER Procedure for Piles
Advantages of Painless Piles Treatment:
- No Cutting /minimally Invasive
- Same Day surgery/Short Hospital Stay
- Faster recovery/early return to work
- Excellent Success
DG HAL (Ligation Of haemorrhoid)
Doppler Guided Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligation (DG HAL) and Recto-Anal Repair (HAL RAR) or Hemorrhoid Artery Ligation operation (HALO) for piles is a FDA approved operation designed to eradicate piles/Mulvyadh/Bavasir without the need for cutting.
By ultrasonic blood flow detector (Doppler) Piles surgeon identifies the blood vessels supplying the piles and ties by a suture around it through a small window in the device.
Tying off arteries that feed piles causes them to shrink with resolution of most bleeding and protrusion. Over next few days symptoms resolve completely.
Through the window of device Recto-Anal- Repair (R.AR.) can also be done to reposition the prolapsed tissue.
Benefits of DG-HAL & HAL-RAR
- No cutting and no open wounds
- Short procedure time
- Back to work the next day
- Very high success rates worldwide
Minimally invasive Stapler hemorrhoidectomy (MIPH) uses a stapling device.
The mucosa above the dentate line, with piles mass is excised and stapled with the stapler gun, thus taking care of bleeding and prolapse – the two major components of piles. The titanium staples cut and seal simultaneously, thus causing minimal bleeding and as the cut line is above the nerves, there is reduction in post-operative pain.
Advantages of Piles Stapler Surgery (MIPH)
- Less pain
- Minimal scarring
- Fewer complications
- Less blood loss
- Reduced risk of infection
- Shorter hospital stay
- Faster recovery
LASER Treatment For Piles
LASER treatment for piles causes vaporization or excision with accuracy and precision. Laser beam allows operating in a bloodless field without pain sensation because of sealing of small nerves and blood vessels.
Advantages of LASER Treatment of Piles:
- Less discomfort
- Less medication
- Faster healing
- Very short hospital stay
Piles Treatment cost in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai
Cost of piles operation depends on degree of piles, type of piles treatment chosen for individual patient and type of hospital where surgery is performed. It varies from INR 50,000/- to 1 lakh.
Causes, Symptoms ,Degree & Diagnosis of Haemorrhoids
Piles/ haemorrhoids/bavasir/mulvyadh are dilated and swollen veins in the anal canal, they may form visible swellings. Piles are common reason for blood with stool (rectal bleeding)
Piles are of two types, external and internal.
Causes of haemorrhoids (Piles)?
Causes of piles are constipation, excessive straining during bowel movement, heavy weight lifting, Obesity, Prolonged sitting on the toilet and Pregnancy.
Symptoms of piles
- Bleeding during passing motion
- Protrusion during passing stool
- Lump at anal area
- Anal or lower abdomen Pain
- Itching and irritation at anus
Haemorrhoids can be of four degrees:-
First-degree hemorrhoids: bleed, do not prolapse.
Second-degree hemorrhoids: prolapse and goes back in on their own (with or without bleeding).
Third-degree hemorrhoids: prolapse but can be pushed back by a finger.
Fourth-degree hemorrhoids: prolapse and cannot be pushed back in.
Diagnosis of piles
If there is rectal bleeding or blood with stool one should always visit a general Surgeon or Colo-rectal specialist doctor to rule out certain serious reasons of bleeding.
Piles can be diagnosed simply by Symptoms, per rectal examination by a gloved finger and proctoscopy.
Preparation for Procedure for Piles & recovery
Preparation for Procedure for Piles
- On the day of you will be given enema or suppository for bowel preparation
- You will not be allowed to eat / drink 6 hours prior to surgery
Post-Operative recovery what to expect?
- You may have soft pad in place.
- You will be allowed to drink when you are fully awake
- Usually no pain medication is required
- You may feel the need to defecate frequently throughout the first 24 hours
- There’s usually little or no postoperative bleeding, and return to work within 48 hours
- Diet- Eat diet reach in fiber, drink 8-10 glasses of water
- Activities- You can resume your routine activities and work same day. Avoid driving for 24 hours