Medical/Surgical tourism to Mumbai, India
International Patients are travelling to Mumbai, India from UAE, Africa and Saudi and also from many developed countries for most affordable yet highest quality medical/surgical treatment.
Mumbai is financial capital of India with best infrastructure and high international standard health care facilities for medical tourism or surgical tourism. The surgery/Laparoscopic surgery in India is cost effective and there is absolutely no waiting time.
Medical and surgical standards in India matches up to international standard, hospitals are at par with the best hospitals in the world, Indian surgeons are well trained. Lower cost of surgery in India does not mean compromised healthcare services. The lower rates for surgery are due to favourable currency conversion rates.
Dr Nitish Jhawar has Fellowships in Advance Laparoscopy and Advance Colorectal surgery & is extensively trained in India, USA, Berlin (Germany) and Austria. He has been speaker at various International Surgical Conferences and trainer to other surgeons in many Hernia and Colorectal surgery workshops in India –Stapler Haemorrhoids, DGHAL Piles, LASER Fistula and Stapler for ODS (STARR Surgery).
International Patient Surgical Services
17 years plus experienced Laparoscopic Surgeon, GI and Colorectal Surgeon Dr Nitish Jhawar at one of the best hospital in Mumbai, India, Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Vashi, is providing medical tourism services in the field of laparoscopic surgery, Hernia surgery and Colorectal surgery to international patients from around the world.
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder surgery (lap Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication surgery (GERD)
- Open and Laparoscopic Hernia repair for all types of hernia
- Thyroid surgery
- Advance Colorectal Surgeries including-
Stapler for piles, DGHAL Treatment for piles, LASER treatment for Haemorrhoids, Anal Fissure Treatment, Endoscopic & LASER fistula treatment, Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus treatment, STARR surgery for Constipation (ODS)
Why Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Multispecialty hospital providing all types of treatment and surgery
- Surgeons are among the Best in the world in training and experience
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi is equipped with advance technology equipments
- Low cost for surgery
- Low almost nil waiting time
- Hygiene meet high International Standard and international accreditation ISO?????NHBL certified hospital
- provide help starting from online consultation before decision making for surgery treatment in India till patient fly back to their country namely assistance in visa, travel, accommodation (stay) and post-surgery follow up consultation
- Associated with top medical tourism companies of India